In point of fact, more than 6 million Botox operations were carried out in just the year 2015.
Despite this, there are a lot of people who aren’t sure if Botox is the correct choice for them. They aren’t entirely sure what it is, nor can they decide whether or not they should give it a shot. To begin, Botox is produced by injecting a neurotoxin known as botulinum toxin into the muscles. In order for it to be effective, it will momentarily paralyze the muscles in order to assist prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It is administered with the use of a fine needle, and when carried out by a qualified and board-certified plastic surgeon.
This list of questions to ask your plastic surgeon might also assist you in determining whether Botox is right for you:
- Who would benefit from Botox?
- Do you believe this is a good, effective procedure that will yield the desired results?
- How is the therapy administered?
- What sort of anti-aging effects might I anticipate from Botox?
- Do you have any before-and-after photographs I may view?
- What dangers should I be mindful of?
- How long do the effects persist?
- What form of maintenance or post-procedure care am I responsible for to help preserve my results?
- Does a recuperation period exist? How long?
If you are interested in operations with safe, natural-looking outcomes, the staff at Faceologie is here to answer your questions and book your initial appointment.
Call us right away!
Post Contributed by Dr. Fadi Constantine, Dallas-native Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
8220 Walnut Hl Ln,
Dallas, TX 75231,